The best would be a perfect loop of this with Melman’s neck going up and up and up…
(Source: togifs, via switzerlander)
“La Fin du Visiteur … ou des Missionnaires?”
I think you meant, “La Fin
du Visiteur … oudes Missionnaires ?”.
I cried so f**king badly at the last episode… (and the 8th as well because Judith…). Yet it cannot end. We have to know if it is true, and if it is, we must see what is looks like, this future the Visitor talked about. And we need more of the belgian Castafolte. And am I the only one to feel Constance and the Visitor deserve a little more time together?
I hear you there, but at the same time, I do kind of like that the end is the beginning. I rather suspect this really is the end - of the webshow. I wonder whether that BD they’re going to do will pick up the story. We shall see.
Constance turned out to be pretty cool, and I rather liked her. I think I’d most prefer not to see her and the Visitor palling around on a constant basis, but rather just moving in and out of each other’s orbits, since they have similar ideals, but very different MOs.
I see what you mean about Constance and the Visitor, yet they really deserve more interaction because they complete each other nicely, we saw it well in the last episodes and it’s too bad it only lasted so little.
About the BD, I’ve heard it’s going to be made to fill in the missing story between season 1 and 2, on how the Visitor convinced Raph to help him (got a preview of it at a con, care to see it?)
2. BBC Sherlock
4. CSI Las Vegas
5. The Visitor of the Future
1. Who is your favourite character in 2?
2. Who is your least favourite character in 1?
The Smoking Man (aka Cancer Man aka C.G.B. Spender).
3. What’s your favourite episode of 4?
The double episode “Grave Danger” because it’s made by Tarantino.
4. What is your favourite season of 5?
I like all three, and want more. The first one is maybe the one I like most but I’ve never been decieved.
5. What’s your favourite relationship in 3?
Joey-Chandler, the best friends forever.
6. Who is your anti-relationship in 4?
Greg-Sara, which isn’t fully canon but was hinted in the show as a unilateral Greg->Sara.
7. How long have you watched 1?
A very long time, from season 5 and the episode “Bad Blood” until Mulder disappeared from the show. I have the whole series in dvd now.
8. How did you become interested in 3?
My best friend from then said it was cool and I should watch it so I did.
9. Who is your favourite actor in 4?
William Petersen (Gil Grissom).
10. Which show do you prefer 1, 2, or 4?
Look, it was already hard enough to chose 5 shows among the 60 I watch and like… I can’t chose between any on these because they’re all among the few I can watch over and over again and never get bored.
11. Which show have you seen more episodes of 1 or 3?
I’d say X-Files because I know I watched it all but I can’t swear it’s true about Friends.
12. If you could be anyone from 1, who would you be?
I’d like to be Alex Krycek.
13. Would you kill off your favourite character in 5?
I could never hurt the Visitor, I like him too much, he’s too awesome and funny.
14. Would a 3/4 crossover work?
I don’t really see how this could happen… O_o
15. Pair two characters in 1 that would make an unlikely, but strangely okay couple?
My OTP seems okay enough to me, and it’s Mulder-Krycek.
16. Overall, which show has the better cast, 3 or 5?
The Visitor has the best cast ever, they’re all so perfect.
17. Which has the better theme music, 2 or 4?
If anyone says they would not love to live in a Hobbit hole, they are either dead or soulless.
or just like, you know, too tall
or soulless and too tall
how the hell did the Supernatural fandom get here so quickly
we have a car
Also, the car is home. But can I have both the car and the hobbit hole?